- This event has passed.
Family Fun Day – Free Entry
September 23 @ 12:00 am - 5:00 pm
Every year we open the doors of Luisne for a day of Fun and Family Entertainment! If you haven’t been before, this is your chance to come and visit the 18th Century house and main walled garden and to participate in a host of activities for all ages.
- Teddy bear and doll hospital.
- Taster sessions of courses in our Meditation room
Yoga T’ai Chi Pilates Meditation
- Try out some of our Trcatments and Therapies
BIO Resonance Natural Healing Reiki
- Moving Skirts from Bray will be performing Skirt dancing – a must see performance!
- Arts & Crafts.
- Historical hourly tours of the house including the lower “Secret walled garden”
- A choice of lunches and cakes from Kilcoole’s Bread Basket plus a great raffle.
- Heritage Week Art and Photography exhibition will be re-opened for Family Day – see work by:
Renouned artist and art teacher at Luisne Barbara O’Meara
-Brilliant photographer and our head gardener Dieter Sommers
-Local artist Michael Kunz will also be exhibiting his “History of Kilcoole” story in art and words. There’s a lot more to Kilcoole history than 1914 and 1916!
Come along and enjoy the event and bring your family and tell your friends